Seamless and Flexible
Tension fabric systems (TFS) provide a seamless, flexible way of displaying a range of graphics, campaigns, and branding. Once the TFS frames are installed, it is easy for in-house teams to change the graphics, making for a very cost-effective solution for installations that require regular updating.
Our sister company, Aluvista offer a wide range of aluminium frame types and have experience and expertise to develop the best possible solution for you. Aluvista frames can be created in bespoke sizes and shapes to fit the required space and our range includes single-sided, double-sided, and curved options. To create further impact, installations can integrate a range of illumination options and frames can be powder-coated in bespoke colours to create a flawless aesthetic.
Tailored to your specifications
- In collaboration with Aluvista, we can create bespoke Tension Fabric Systems to tailored specifications.
- The flexibility, longevity and seamless finished look make TFS systems a popular solution across all sectors.
- Once installed we can help maintain a record of the graphic sizes to make it easy to refresh graphics quickly and cost effectively.
- We have a range of recyclable materials that can be used for the printed components and with our production excellence print quality and colour-matching is assured.
- We can advise on bespoke solutions to create freestanding structures and unusual shapes for novel requirements.
Explore our wide range of services and see the many ways we can help support your requirements.
Hoardings . Building Wraps . Large format graphics . Glass Manifestations . Heras Fence Branding .
Brand Promotions and Activations
Exhibition Stands . Tension Fabric Systems . Campaign Graphics and POS . Window Displays . Event Branding . Wall Coverings .
Wayfinding and Signage
Wayfinding . Signage . Banners . Floor Graphics .
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We would love to support you with your next project
Get in touch
call 01767 677946
MacroArt, Eltisley Business Park, Potton Road, St Neots, PE19 6TX